Thursday, March 31, 2011

A home filled with LOVE!!!

Hello friends! I know this is a late post, but I just finished it up! I have been working on this for days and then today when I was going to finish it up, I found out that I was a victim of identity theft....someone used my d/c at a walmart in SC and my account was frozen. To say that I am upset is an understatement! So, I finally finished it up and here it is................

I made this for the cricut circle weekly challenge...we had to create a layout about an everyday topic. I chose to focus on my kids and their pets (no Sammi is not choking the cat...she just wanted him to look at the camera...lol).


Everything was designed on my gypsy.... the house was cut using My Community cartridge, the letters w/ shadow using Birthday Bash cartridge, the hearts using Plantin Schoolbook and the grass using Sports Mania! I used Echo Park 'Life is Good' paper line and some of the letters and flowers. I stitched around the layout and the photo mat with pink and the house in white.


I had fun putting it all together and it felt good to do another layout....lately I have been making cards, so this was great to get back into the groove. I, also, love a good challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea for a layout! I love the title you used -and I just ordered some of that paper from Echo Park LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute... That is funny Animals just don't cooperate for the camera..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete