Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Is In The Air!

Good morning! It is definately a beautiful Spring day here today, the sun is shining bright! Here are two cards that I made yesterday using the Imagine and the Imagine More cartridge. I printed the Images the way that they were and I love how they coordinate so nicely! I am still learning about the Imagine and how to really pull everything together!

For this card, I cut the frame, kite corners and the little chick. The chick printed with a rooster, but I just wanted the little chick, so I cut the rooster out...lol! The words are computer generated and cut up and then I lightly inked the edges! I also used pop dots and popped up the photo corners and the chick!

ImagineMore Cartridge:
frame (pg. 23) 4.5 "
corners (pg. 23) 4"
rooster/duck icons (pg. 33) 3.2"
kite icon (pg. 33) 3.5"

For this card everything was printed and cut using the Imagine and Imagine More cartridge. I used some pop dots and tulle and the card was done in about 5 minutes!

Imagine More Cartridge:
card base {bonus (pg. 29)} 8.8"
music sheet (pg. 18) 6" {I deleted the rest of the extra images on that cut}
music notes (pg. 9) 5.1"
piano (pg. 9) 5"
phrase (pg. 9) 5.1"

Thanks for stopping by I hope you have a beautiful Spring day!!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! I LOVE what you do with your cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Jeaninne you are trying to entice me for that Imagine... Hugs.. I'll get back to you soon Crazy times... Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable. I love the piano with the music sheet in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I love these two cards very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How were you able to find the chick. I am trying to cut the chick and the rooster but can not find it on the screen. HELP! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete